Highly absorbent cotton wool in a low adherent (ie non-sticking) tubular gauze cover.
Features & Benefits:
- First Aid: Excellent when used as a Robert-Jones bandage, instead of using separate rolls of gauze and cotton wool.
- Support: Cushioned padding provides support for the fetlock, hock and tendons.
- Insulation: Helps keep tendons and muscles warm when exercising and travelling.
- Wounds: Can also be used as a wound dressing for infected and discharging wounds, plus provides protective wound padding.
Each roll is individually wrapped to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
Cotton Wool and Gauze
- 500g - 30cm wide and 3.5m long.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Horses Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.