The Minicraft Sunbreaker is our version of a rainsheet. This combo has a waterproof outer layer with no fill. Most popular for spring and autumn wear. But really can be used all year round if needing a top layer or a waterproof back up.
- Waterproof 1200Denier out
- No fill
- Large tail flap
- Cross over curcingles,
- Removable legtraps
- Anti-rub shoulder & neck lining
- Quality fittings
- Double chest Straps with extra velcro for great closure.
- Shoulder gussets
Reason to choose Minicraft. The MiniCraft range was the first to specially design miniature rugs in Australia to fit correctly and comfortably. Minicraft rugs are made in a special way and fittings, gussets etc are placed in the right position to avoid unwanted shoulder rubbing. We were also the first to recognise the need for the Miniature horse rug and a slightly varied pony/shetland version. To ensure reliability and longest possible life on the toughest pony we only use highest quaility fittings and material.
Got a very wide pony or shetland?, then we suggest choose the large shoulder option, the shoulder area is bigger and the neck rug is deeper too.
Care instructions. To get the longest wear out of your rug we suggest the following
- When not on the horse, store somewhere out of the sun and in a dry place.
- Hang up your rug to dry after each use if it is wet
- Avoid using detergents and strong cleaners as the chemical will damage the waterproofing.
- Avoid putting in a washing machine as your washing machine will still have residue of cleaning chemicals
- Best way to clean your synthetic rug is use a soft brush or broom and plain water hose . Line dry.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Horses Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.