Kohnke's Own is a Iron supplement for horses. It makes up for shortfalls in low or inadequate grain and hay based diets.
Cell-Iron is an innovative way to supplement the diet of a race, endurance or eventing horse with additional iron, Vitamin B12 and folic acid which have roles as blood formation co-factors.
- No sift-out (a problem with powders).
- No sludging in the feed bin (a problem with liquids).
- No adverse chemical reactions with vitamins in the same feed (a problem with liquids).
- Minimal gut irritation (a problem with liquids and powders).
Black Supplet Pellet contains:
- 3 forms of iron
- Coated sodium and calicium ascorbates for iron uptake
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid as co factors for iron activity
- Whey powder to protect the gut lining during iron passage
Feeding Vitamin C and E ?
Cell- Iron supplet allow you to feed both vitamin C and E in the same feed because the Cell-Iron palles are spaced throughout the feed and are consumed separately to these sensitive vitamins.
Handy Hint :
Give 1 sccopful of Cell-Iron on the last 2 evenings before racing and competition to provide supplementary iron. Its more concentrated and cost effective then more satchels of iron powder or most iron liquids bellecause the pellleted formulation avoids sift out, vitamin inter-action and sludging in the feed bin.
SALE ON 3.5KG 25% OFF RRP - short date
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Horses Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review